Here we have a reproduction of a sheet for the Central Vikings - remember them? This was a combined Hawkes Bay & Manawatu team which was tried for two years and then abandoned. All the information shown on this example is correct for the two years they competed in the NPC.
- Name of the Team
- Name of Opposition Teams
- Year of competition and final position in round robin stage
- Position the opposition teams finished in that year's round robin
- Scores in each game, whether home or away (F = for, A = against)
- Average points per game in the season
- Number of Wins and Losses (Home & Away) against each opposition team over total seasons played
- Total number of Home & Away Wins & Losses
- Average Points (for and against) scored against each opposition team, whether home, away or total
- Total average points scored against all teams, home & away & in total, for and against
- Number of games where the scores were in the ranges shown
- % of games in the ranges shown
- Median Points (for & against) scored against each opposition team whether home, away or in total. The more games played the more the median is a better indicator of the results than the average, as it takes out the extreme results from either end of the scale.
Note- this document has been reduced in size to fit this demo page, and so it is nowhere near as clear as the original PDF documents that you will receive when you order.